times new roman using 12 W r i t i n g
This is the final paper, yay! I hope that you are still available. We have 4 days(5 counting today) til it needs to be done.
I just want to tell you again how much i have enjoyed this experience with you. Thank you so much for your attention to detail and all the notes. I didn’t do the original essay that had the citations. Another tutor from here did but i did find 1 or two by googling the sentences.
Notes from teacher:
-Your hook is more engaging and draws your reader in. Good!
-You write delicately about the issue at first, so as not to lose your audience-no matter what their opinion. Well done!
-I have always been a fan of your thesis statement. 🙂
– Use “furthermore” sparingly. It may not be the best fit for your second body paragraph.
-Your topic sentences are clear and straightforward, and directly related to your thesis.
-You are doing very well and have great supporting evidence. Check out the APA video I posted just to make sure your APA formatting is tight. (Pay close attention to the reference format in APA.)
Submit the final draft of your research paper, incorporating the feedback you previously received on your draft, as well as further revisions you have made.
See the rubric for specific grading criteria.
Signature Assignment Requirements: Argumentative Paper
- You will write an essay designed to convince your audience to agree with your viewpoint on a controversial topic of current interest in the world.
- You will be required to incorporate a minimum of five outside sources, two of which should be scholarly, for this assignment.
- You must include an APA-formatted reference page, otherwise known as a bibliography.
- You must include APA-formatted in-text citations for each outside source listed on your reference page.
- Your essay must be a minimum of three pages long, not including your title page or reference page.
- Your paper should be written using APA formatting, typed in Times New Roman using 12-point font, double spaced with one-inch margins, and indented first lines for each new paragraph. An APA-formatted title page is require