seeking even faster growth W r i t i n g
Please choose one of these ten business case studies:
- A Sweet Breakfast Memory That Connects With the Wrong Market (Links to an external site.)
- Seeking Even Faster Growth, an E-Commerce Company Stumbles (Links to an external site.)
- A Business Owner Seeks an Alternative to Seven-Day Workweeks (Links to an external site.)
- A Business Owner Who Backed Off Tries to Step Back In (Links to an external site.)
- A Wholesaler Finds Himself in Competition With Retail Clients (Links to an external site.)
- Meeting the Demand for Quirky Objects (Links to an external site.)
- Helping One Big Client, but Wanting to Spread Out (Links to an external site.)
- Can Chasing Small Customers Lead to Larger Profits (Links to an external site.)
- Irrational Design, a San Francisco Start-Up, Tries to Fly Solo (Links to an external site.)
- Looking to Expand, but Fearing It, Too (Links to an external site.)
Write a summary of the case study that is about one page. Research and describe at least 3 technologies that could be used to support or enhance the business in the case study. Your paper should include at least 3 references from peer-reviewed journals associated with how other companies are using the 3 technologies you are recommending. Your paper should be in APA format and at least 3 pages, not counting the title page and reference pages. Make sure you have in-text citations and a reference page. You will use this paper as part of your IS strategy for week 7. The technologies you choose will be part of the return on investment analysis for this week’s discussion board.
Make sure on your references page you include a reference with the URL to the case study you chose, in addition to at least 3 references from peer-reviewed journals.
Please watchCreating Winning IT Strategies video, (Links to an external site.)which describes how to create an IT strategy. Because the PowerPoint slides in the video are a little hard to read, a copy of the slides is attached here: Gartner-IT Strategy.pptx
In developing your recommendations for the case study this week, please refer to the resources from previous weeks. You can reference these resources in your paper, but you must also reference at least 3 peer-reviewed articles.