properly ). use appropriate data sources H u m a n i t i e s
Summary: This is a comprehensive paper including appropriate visual media that is a thoughtful reflection and analysis of the highs, lows and everyday life of your own adolescence. This paper, referred to as a “signature assignment” is a major requirement for this course. I will not give a page number of limit on this assignment. YOU will determine the number of pages that meets the objective of this assignment.
Assignment Objective: To create a document that captures your own adolescent development using the chapters covered in this course from Steinberg. I believe that in documenting and reflecting upon your own adolescent development will you have a deeper perspective and understanding of the forces that influenced your development. Documenting this process will enable you to have a greater understanding of the adolescents you come in contact with when you become a teacher.
Description: This case study is about YOU and should cover aspects from pre-puberty to the adult that you have become.
- No minimum or maximum number of required pages
- Properly formatted (Calibri 12 point font)
- No spelling and grammar errors
- Describe who you are and how you became to be this person from the perspective of each chapter (from the Steinberg text) covered during this course.
- Address every chapter/session covered during this course
- Not all chapters/sessions need be comprehensive
- You decide based upon your unique developmental journey which chapter you will focus more attention to than others.
- Describe and illustrate your future self and development.
- Define for yourself who you will be in your senior years.
- Include at the end, a section on how you believe this course and the signature assignment helps prepare you to work more effectively as a teacher with young adults or adolescents.
- Provide photographs, pictures, video, or other media from your past and present to illustrate and support your writing.
- You can draw, beg, borrow but no stealing!
- You can embed pictures of you now and or things that represent you at different times during your adolescent development.
- You can use pictures from various sources such as magazines or websites (remember to cite them properly).
- Use appropriate data sources that support your development
- Be creative in creating this autobiography
- I want you to not only tell me about your development but to illustrate in creative and multiple ways your “evidence” of your developmental journey however you wish to display it!