paper styles use times new roman W r i t i n g
Assignment General Instructions
The Answers of this Assignment can include Charts, Tables and relevant Snap shots. etc. if needed. The Assignment upload file must be in Word format file.
Number of Words for Each Answer: 100 words for each
Note : Assignment need to be uploaded in the given format attached.The format includes First page – Cover page, From Second page Assignment Question,Answers need to be filled in the spaces after every Question.Grades will not be affected for the the part of plagiarism shown with regard to cover page and Question part of the Answer file submitted.
The answer sheet should contain the following:
- Cover page
- Use the cover page. One mark will be deducted if there is no cover page.
- Grade Distribution
- Two minimum number of required references and reference style (APA, Harvard…etc.)
- Quotations must be cited to its resources.
- For the paper styles use Times New Roman, 12 font size, 1.5 line space and adjusted text.
- The student must check the spelling and grammar mistakes before submitting the assignment.
- Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements paper style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes, referencing and word count.
Content relevancy: 6 Grades
Highlights: 2 Grades
In terms of quotes, data, points and comparison examples.
Overall Format and Presentation: 2 Grades
Overall contents covering and Format style requirements.
1st attempt – End of 1st week – Allowed for Plagiarism check. Answers can be in paragraph and points.
2nd attempt – End of 3nd week-Updated Assignment file based on the Plagiarism and Instructor comments.
Plagiarism marking policy:
- If the SafeAssign match report equals 20% and above, the assignment will be reviewed by the instructor.
- The cover page and assignment’ questions match percentage must be excluded from the overall match percentage of SafeAssign report.
- 80% and above of the answer is plagiarised, the assignment will award ZERO mark. (including identical assignments, both students award ZERO mark)
- 20-79% of the answer is plagiarised, these plagiarised parts should be highlighted, and only non-plagiarised parts will be marked.
- It aims to ensure that all students are treated equitably and do not gain an unfair advantage by choosing to submit their work late.
- Penalties for late submission shall be 10% of the total mark of the assignment for each day of late submission up to six calendar days after the due date.
- Assignments will not be accepted after the sixth day and the student will award ZERO mark.
- All late submissions must be made electronically through BB.
- This policy does not cover “Extenuating Circumstances”. Examples; circumstances outside of the control of a student.
Late submission policy
Example if the assignment is marked out of 20, deduction of 10% means a deduction of 2 marks per day.