least three change leadersâ €™ roles B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Examine various roles in change management
Organizational change initiatives are a team effort. It is the job of the leadership team to ensure that transition is a success. To do so, the right leaders must be put in place, and each must hold a thorough understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
Examine the Delta Pacific Case Study , then analyze the following:
- What are the challenges facing Delta Pacific?
- What change initiative would be most effective to implement within this organization? (Use the Rasmussen Resource Library if you need assistance with identifying change models.)
- What type of change leaders need to be put in place? (Ex.: Change Lead, Change Managers, Change Analyst, etc.)
- What departments, areas, and stakeholders will each leader be responsible for?
- Where will each change leader be most effective?
- What roles will each change leader need to play at their level of influence?
Leadership Structure Plan
Utilizing the above information, create a Leadership Structure Plan that includes the following:
- At least three change leader positions to be put in place for the change initiative.
- Description of each change leader’s roles and responsibilities.
- Account of departments they will lead.
- A short description of how each position will effectively aid in the success of the initiative.
Note: When creating your plan, think in terms of a job description and job analysis, and the detail used to specifically identify the roles and responsibilities of each particular job assignment. Â While this particular project does not have a page requirement, keep in mind that a thorough plan should be no less than 3 pages in length.
The paper should include an APA formatted cover page and reference page.
1. Provides the required three change leadership roles including a thorough explanation of their roles and effectiveness towards initiative success.
2. Provides a thorough description of at least three change leadersâ€™ roles and responsibilities.
3. Provides thorough account of areas of departmental leadership responsibility.
4. No APA, spelling, nor grammar errors.