leader conclusions references assessment criteria W r i t i n g
Brand Leadership in Your Local Marketplace
Your M3 Practitioner Application will require devoted inquiry, assimilation, reflection, and refinement in order to achieve the highest possible score. Specifically, you are to take the scenario listed below, address it in full, and submit your work in accordance with the instructions contained herein. Importantly, this is an independent assignment to be completed by you and you alone. Sharing work with fellow students, supplying advice to your student peers, gaining assistance from outside parties, and similar actions will constitute violations of the academic code of conduct and will carry significant penalties in accordance with University policy.
Your text readings direct some attention toward branding. Conduct additional research to ensure that you possess a thorough understanding of brands and then conduct an investigation in your local community to determine the leading healthcare services brand in operation. You will need to develop criteria for defining what constitutes brand leadership (yes, this will require research and proper citations!). Then, you’ll need to identify what you believe constitutes the leading healthcare services brand in the market and explain how you came to that conclusion. Be sure to supply a link to the website of the selected brand.
The Submission Requirement
Your submission in its entirety must be between 1500-1800 words. It is to be typed (or pasted) directly into the Moodle posting window, after which you will submit your work. Attachments of any kind are prohibited and will carry no points value. Given the length of the submission, it is advised that students prepare it in a word processing program, and when finalized, copy and paste the text into the Moodle posting window. Moodle can be very finicky and often will distort formatting, so care must be taken in preparing your submission. If problems persist, consider using Windows Notepad, as it is very effective for transferring distortion-free text into the Moodle posting window, after which you can add formatting directly in Moodle.
Your submission must be supported by 4 (minimum) to 10 (maximum) references, with at least 3 being from scholarly academic journals. (If you cannot ascertain whether a journal does or does not qualify as scholarly academic, contact the Noel Library and request assistance.) References may be prepared using the style guide of your choice (e.g., APA, MLA); just be sure to consistently use the selected style.
In presenting your work, identify the title, your name and student ID number, and submission date at the top of your submission and supply the following sections, exactly as they appear below, placing each heading in bold text:
- Abstract: Your paper must include an abstract of approximately 150-250 words. An abstract is a stand-alone summary of your submission; it must be presented at the beginning of your paper, although, for obvious reasons, it is prepared after you finish your paper. In this brief, informative summary, you must explicitly identify the brand selected, supply a link to its website, and provide a brief justification for its selection.
- Defining Brand Leadership
- Identifying the Leading Brand in My Local Marketplace
- Justifying the Selection of This Brand as the Leader
Your submission will be assessed based on the following:
- Compliance quality: The degree to which your submission complies with noted guidelines, including word count and reference specifications,
- Communication quality: The degree to which your work meets standards expected in business communications, including matters concerning the use of proper grammar and punctuation, and
- Content quality: The quality of the content presented in your work.