1 – 2 pages ): identify W r i t i n g
The ability to demonstrate social work practice skills is a key component of any social work field education experience. As you demonstrate social work practice skills in your field education experience, you will develop your professional identity as a future social worker.
For this Assignment, reflect on your personal and professional goals or objectives that you hope to achieve by participating in this course.
The Assignment (1–2 pages):
- Identify and describe your personal professional goals and objectives within the parameters of the field education experience.
- Explain how your personal professional goals and objectives that you identified might be reflected in your agency learning agreement.
- I’m currently interning at a facility that house young males. This agency is in charge with the responsibility for administering and regulating juvenile justice programs and services. They are responsible for custody and rehabilitative services to youth committed by the state’s juvenile courts. This agency provides counseling, mentorship, case management, life planning skills, safety, vocational education training (carpentry, brick masonry, flooring, and computer aid drafting), transportation, tutoring, health & wellness, personal hygiene, referrals for health care and transportation to local providers of health care. I am excited to finally start my internship. This class is field experience. You can google or think of any professional goals or objective pertaining to social work. I attached 2 required readings.
of the Learning Agreement: The learning agreement is designed to ensure students are mindful about
the learning expectations in their field placement. It was developed to help students and
supervisors/instructors plan a well-rounded experience that will help students
meet the learning objectives. For
Student: Write two goals that you want to achieve to help you develop as
a professional social worker (these goals should address areas of growth and
1. To have a sense of inclusion and
productivity in my day to day activities.
2. Demonstrate ethical behavior by
displaying empathy and acknowledging dignity and worth of each client.( this is just an example. You can think of any goals that pertains to the agency I am interning at.